“Smart” houses are becoming more and more popular in Russia. But many are still rejecting the technology because of myths that it is expensive, inefficient, and not convenient to use. In this article, we will tell you what is budget video surveillance, and what advantages it brings with it.
Video surveillance at home – why?
Many people do not understand the point of installing video surveillance in the home. But in fact, this solution can solve many problems:
- monitoring parked vehicles from the window of the house;
- protection of property from theft and help in the investigation of crimes;
- remote monitoring of a sick person;
- monitoring the behavior of pets;
- Supervising service personnel;
- monitoring your home environment while you are away for a long time.
And these are just the most basic situations in which video surveillance in the home can help.
Is there budget-friendly video surveillance?
Monitoring is indeed effective in the home. But for its implementation, the question of price is important for many users. Is there cheap video surveillance for the home? Let’s find out.
There are 2 types of video monitoring systems: analog (outdated) and digital (IP cameras). For a detailed comparison, refer to the article: “Parsing the AHD system (TVI, CVI) and network IP video surveillance“.
Analog surveillance requires a lot of additional equipment and supplies. For example, hard drives and video recorders, wires, power supplies, and more. Read more at the link: “Complete list of expenses for home video surveillance.”
An IP system only requires cameras or a smartphone to replace them, and another phone as a monitor. Thus, digital monitoring turns out to be more budget-friendly and efficient than outdated systems.
What is Faceter video surveillance
Faceter video surveillance is a cloud-based mobile system for increasing overall situational awareness at sites. Thanks to the video analytics feature, monitoring will not only be cost-effective but also smart, which opens up a new list of benefits for the user.
6 non-obvious benefits
Video surveillance for home from Faceter is characterized by the following advantages:
- Availability of video analytics, which allows you to turn ordinary monitoring into an intelligent self-learning system. Read more at the link;
- ease of installation, use, and scaling. Some users give up on video monitoring because of the technical complexity of the interface. But to connect equipment to the service you will need to download an application. Detailed instructions: “What do you need to connect Faceter? Equipment requirements“.
- low-cost tariffs from 0 rubles;
- automatic configuration and update the system to the latest versions;
- remote camera management and technical troubleshooting;
- high bandwidth. The data goes into storage on-demand or as a result of the detection of suspicious moments.
Faceter is a complete monitoring system with smart capabilities that fit in the user’s pocket. This is why the service is a leader in the video surveillance market.
Monitoring for home is a modern solution that increases security and user awareness of the surveillance object. Video surveillance can be cost-effective and highly efficient. Faceter proves this with its mass-market product, the cloud service.